No More Gutter Cleaning with this Gutter Guard System
How often should you clean your gutters? Never again!
This is a reasonable answer with the fast flow, no-clog Golden Phoenix™ Rain Gutter Guard System. This 3-part rain gutter system is designed to eliminate the need for gutter cleaning, while saving you money and keeping you safe on the ground!
- No Climbing Ladders
- No Gutter Cleaners or Chemicals
- No Tools or Wands
- No Vacuums or Attachments
- No Gutter Blowers
- No Hoses or Pressure Washers
- No Equipment
- No Gutter Cleaning Quotes
Those days are over!
Traditional Gutter Cleaning Is History
Standard rain gutter systems generally require gutter cleaning at least twice a year, if not more. Regular rain gutter maintenance is essential to prevent clogged gutters and to avoid leaking gutters which can cause moisture damage to your home.
Gutter clean out used to be a necessary and often dangerous undertaking. Most homeowners are ill equipped for cleaning out their own gutters and the problem is compounded when gutters need to be cleaned two, three or more times a year.
Homeowners that have a fear of heights or are otherwise not up to the physical demands of gutter cleaning used to have no other option other than paying for costly gutter cleaning services, which can really add up if needed more than once a year.
The Golden Phoenix™ gutter guard system is the best gutter cleaning system we know of because it virtually eliminates the need for traditional gutter cleaning. Regular maintenance is still required to remove residual debris that is trapped in the downspout drainage catch basins but this can be done from the safety of the ground on an as needed basis.
You can now clean gutters without a ladder! See our page on How Gutter Guards Work
Common Gutter Problems
The need for gutter cleaning is usually a result of a combination of these most common problems that cause clogged gutters and gutters that leak;
- Improper installation of rain guttering
- Rain gutters don’t have the proper slope or pitch for effective drainage
- Leaves, pine needles and large debris are washed off your roof into the gutters
- Clogged gutters cause water to pool leading to erosion and gutter damage
- Birdie holes going from the rain gutters into the downspouts are too small and can’t handle the water flow and become easily clogged
- Gutter corners are too narrow and impede water flow
- Gutter joints and seams were not properly caulked and sealed or the sealant has worn off and the seams now leak
Eliminate Gutter Problems & Gutter Cleaning
With the installation of the Golden Phoenix™ Gutter Grate System we eliminate these common problems to avoid clogged gutters and eliminate the need for gutter cleaning. We make sure that your rain gutters are functioning as they should be;
- Properly installed with the correct slope for drainage
- Covered with rapid flow gutter grates to keep leaves and large debris out of your gutters
- Widen gutter corners to improve water flow
- Replace small inadequate birdie holes with large V-shaped funnels so that the fast flowing rain water can flush any smaller debris down into the drainpipe
- Install fast flowing drain pipes that can handle larger water volume
- Install gutter collector boxes about 3 to 4 feet off the ground as part of the drainage downspout
These drainage catch basins collect any small debris that is flushed down the downspout. This is the best (do it yourself) “diy gutter cleaning” system you will find. The drainage catch basins can easily be emptied and cleaned as needed from the safety of the ground.
Golden Phoenix even offers a Limited Lifetime “No-Clog Guarantee”. We have installed over 5000+ gutter grate systems in the past 6+ years and it works…we have never been called back to clean out a single gutter!
The Golden Phoenix™ gutter guard system can be used on all gutter types including hidden gutters, continuous gutters and seamless gutters.
Call Us & Eliminate the Need for Gutter Cleaning
For more information about the no-clog Golden Phoenix™ gutter guard system or to learn more about how to save money and eliminate gutter cleaning, please email the Gutter Protection Company or call us Toll Free at 1-888-851-2911.